Estate agency law
Many real estate transactions would not come about without the dedicated work of estate agents. Claims for commissions by estate agents are often settled reluctantly or even not at all. The complicated jurisdiction in each individual case and the few and outdated legal provisions makes it easy for clients of estate agents to refuse payment of commission for a number of reasons. Our work in the field of estate agency law includes in particular
- drafting estate agent contracts,
- drafting estate agent clauses in notary contracts,
- advice on how to deal with clients,
- joint estate agent agreements,
- legal representation in cases related to the payment of commission as well as special training courses on estate agent law, to secure that commissions are paid and to communicate the most recent jurisdiction.